28 September, 2009

The spinning at the alpaca farm went well! I had a good time, met some new people, and got a lot of good laughs at little kids. I'm reasonably sure that one lady in particular is going to purchase a wheel sometime soon - she was enamored with the Kiwi. And Jana (one the owners) asked if I'd be interested in teaching a class - which really makes me laugh - so that she, and another lady we met at the farm, can learn to spin. Ha! Looks like it's time to get lots of books out of the library... :)

It was a nice, relaxing weekend. We don't actually have anything planned for this weekend, so perhaps we'll be able to get the paint out and work on that some.. And I'm going to make candy corn! I'm a candy corn junkie, so that's really way super exciting!

1 comment:

Tarazod Films said...

We like your blog so we became followers.