23 June, 2009

It's been an interesting couple of weeks. Of course, busy. Busier than normal, though, I'd say. Mostly because our evenings have been consumed with the home buying process! We've spent the last three weeks working with the realtor, researching houses, etc. I've become a regular user of the auditor website. There is so much useful information there, it's pretty ridiculous. I love it.

We've got it narrowed down to a short list. Now we've just got to double check funding, and it'll be all good. :) We could be moved in 45 days. That's pretty exciting. Terribly exciting, in fact.

Knitting wise, I'm working on that damned sweater again. I'm taking more care with my raglan increases, so it's going well enough. I love the color, and the FO I'm envisioning in my head is quite lovely. That shawl? It's sitting on the living room floor. I haven't had the mental capability to pick it up in a while. The whole house thing is draining me. But, that's all right. It's worth it. Well, it'll likely be worth it.

I've got some nice plans for the summer shaping up. We're spending July 4th in TN, with grandma. Corie is flying in from El Salvador for a week, and we'll probably do some fun things then - like go to the zoo, and the conservatory, and maybe swimming. And probably a hike, too. We'll have fun!

No comments: