08 June, 2009

Caaaamper.

Camping is a good time. I sure enjoyed it. I will say, though, that it's much more fun if you bring enough sleeping bags, enough wood for a substantial fire, extra blankets, and pillows. And I'm sure an air mattress wouldn't hurt. :)

We had big fun. And I think we should plan a group camping trip for later this summer. And another trip with a small group. They even have showers! And a pool! And a lake that's really pretty and only a little smelly. :)

I haven't felt much like knitting lately. I've been mainly doing dishcloths - little things with cotton yarn. I've done a little on my shawl, but I'm afraid I'll accidentally felt the thing! I should also re-start my sweater. I made mistakes I decided that I couldn't live with, so I've got to get the thing back on the ball winder - again. Goodness! It'll be worth it, though, when it's done.

No comments: