10 February, 2009

I did figure it out! In fact, I figured it out, flew through the repeat I'd just frogged on Saturday night , and the whole next one on Sunday! So I've got one (or maybe two or three) whole pattern repeats, and then the half pattern repeat that forms the edging, then the edging and the last different row, and then the cast off! That's way totally exciting. See? Way excited.

And I'm going to bust out some 'manly' dishcloths. Any idea what a manly dishcloth is? Yeah, I wasn't too sure either. It'll get figured out, though. I'm sure.

So, I'm knitting the Luna Moth with KnitPicks Palette, on a size 6 needle. The other Ravelland projects are using the Palette with a size 8 or 9 needle. That's okay. Hence the extra two or maybe three pattern repeats. Also, having never blocked lace, I'm not sure how much it'll grow and I want to make sure it's big enough. Personally, I'd rather it be too big than not big enough. I guess, right? Yeah.

No comments: