16 February, 2009

I'm hungry today. Physically hungry. My tummy has been rumbling all day. My tumbling was rumbling while I ate my oatmeal; my tummy was loud when I shoved my energy bar down my throat; my tummy yelled while I chewed my bag of vegetables, my macaroni, and my salad. Right now, my tummy is doing anticipatory flip flops while I think about dinner. I just don't get it.

We tried boxed macaroni and cheese this weekend. It was pretty alright, as far as boxed food goes. We also walked down the street to watch the construction men assemble the tower crane that's going to build the new apartment building they finally started. I would lie, and say that we only went to see it because the 6 year old who spent the night was interested, but I'm not much of a liar. We really just wanted to watch them install a tower crane. I could potentially say that I did it for the practical experience, as a tower crane could potentially be related to my work, but that's too much of a stretch.

I also (mostly) finished the Luna Moth! I finished the last full repeat, and then the half repeat, and then the edging row. And I'm approx. 30% through the bind off! I should finish it tonight, and then I'll be able to block it - because I bought some foam mats this weekend, and some pins! Woo!

I also retrieved the wheel from my father's house. It still needs to be painted/stained/finished though. I'll probably do that this evening. And it will probably just be the same blue as the stand. Because, well, I'm tired of waiting. And this is the easiest thing I can come up with. Then I get to spin!! Which is way totally awesome for me. Big fun!

Next I'm starting the Shetland Triangle shawl from Wrap Style in some bright blue Lyndon Hill pima cotton/silk for Renee's cousin's wedding. That one I'm really excited for.

No comments: