28 January, 2009

Wednesday.

Otherwise known as the day I should be spending at home due to the white death, but instead I'm at work. Bah.

Regardless. I'm at work, and I'm working (HA!) and later this afternoon I have to drive to Dublin, the freakin' Bermuda Triangle of Columbus in the snow. Wish me luck.

I made it through another few rows in the Luna Moth last night. They're taking a lot longer now than they were last week. Eh. And!! I decided that for the summery shawl for the wedding, I've got some fantastic bright blue pima cotton/silk finger weight to work with. There are a couple patterns I'm thinking about, but I think it's down to either Swallowtail, Shetland Triangle (from Wrap Style), or Cleite from Twist Collective. We'll see. I'm way excited! Except for the part about Dublin...

No comments: