23 January, 2009

Today is my birthday. Which is a very important day in the bubble in which I live. :)
And, because it is my birthday, I bought myself something special. (Ok, so really my dad's birthday money bought me something special.)


Isn't is lovely? It's an Ashford Kiwi. And I'm going to finish it with one of these colors. Aren't they lovely too?! I think I've settled on the Antique Jade, but I could change my mind when I see these in person.



Beyond the excitement of the new wheel, I'm also way totally excited about the loaf of bread I baked last night! (I bake bread. Fairly frequently, actually. You kinda have to when your partner can't eat wheat products.) I used a sourdough starter, and a white rice flour mix. And, magically, the taste and the texture was exactly that of English Muffins. Love in loaf shape.

No comments: