11 November, 2008

meme. sorry.

Are you cheating on someone right now?
Dolly Parton. No.

Do you hate when couples are like "i love you" after datin g for about 2 days?
Umm, that's the lesbian way. 'Cept Renee and I. We're not lesbians.

Do you like coffee?
Does it count that I need it? Because I do.

Ever been so anxious or overwhelmed that it felt like you couldn't breathe?
Yes. Certianly. Of course. Weekly, it seems.

Do you believe that love is all you need?
I'm too young to believe in the Beatles.

What' s your favorite lollipop flavor?
Delicious.

What kind of mood are you in?
Exhausted, pretty much. And my ear hurts.

Are your parents divorced?
Widowed.

What were you doing eight o' clock this morning?
Probably looking at drawings. Or something.

Who is the last person you told a secret to?
Likely, Raeface.

Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?
Of course.

Last thing you purchased?
New roving last night. It's beeeeeeaaaautiful.

Plans for the upcoming weekend?
Tennesse. To be with grandma.

Did you sleep in past noon today?
Ha! I wish!

Who is your last missed call from?
Probably my brother. Or raeface.

When was the last time you ate Frosted Flakes?
It's been a looong time.

Do you know any songs that are older than you are?
Yeah buddy.

Can you even walk in high heels?
Some of them. Depends on whether or not I'm having a good ankle day.

Do you like peanut M& M's?
M&Ms are legally no longer chocolate. Bleck.

Do you like water parks?
I like water. But I hate children. Well, children in groups.

What was your last phone conversation about?
Umm. Scheduling this weekend, I think.

Last place you went to eat out?
Casa .. something in Gahanna. It was okay.

Who were you with last night?
Spinning class!

Are you listening to any music right now?
No. Just work noises.

When was the last time you were truly and completely happy with your life?
I'm pretty okay right now.

Next time you will kiss someone?
This evening, I would hope.

Is your handwriting large , tiny, or pretty normal?
It's neat, and slightly on the larger side. It's pretty stylized, I guess.

Are you there for your friends?
The friends I have, sure.

Are you a forgiving person?
No. I'm not forgiving, but I don't think it's worth the energy to hold a grudge.

Anything bothering you now?
Just my ear.

Who were the last people you ate with?
Raeface made dinner last night. It was delicious.

What are your plans for tonight?
Doing dishes, folding laundry, ordering a new spindle.

What color are your nails right now?
Un-manipulated.

What is the last non- alcoholic beverage you had?
Coffee. Goodness.

Where did you last sleep other than your house?
I don't frequently sleep other places. The castle, I guess.

Do you prefer hot or cold weather?
Temperate.

Have you ever been on a horse?
Years ago.

Do you get distracted easily?
Depends. How focused am I?

What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Took off my clothes.

Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Again, years ago.

What' s the last thing you put in your mouth?
Coffee. Still.

No comments: