05 November, 2008

I made more yarn last night. And I need to take my camera to the electronics store to get a cord to connect the camera to a computer, because I really want the world to see the amazing stuff of dreams that I spun last night. (And by 'amazing stuff of derams' I really mean over spun and under spun yarn of varying thicknesses that's better than the stuff I made Monday night.) Actually, there was a stretch where I had a good length of nice, rather consistent, yarn. That was really exciting. But then I lost my focus and it started stretching out and it broke. So I stopped for the evening.

Plus, at that point, they'd already decided that Obama won so I didn't have to stay up any later.

Knit night tonight. I might get my Jitterbug socks finished. And maybe start on the sweater!!!

No comments: