10 October, 2008

We have a big weekend planned. Today should be pretty relaxed, as far as a work day goes. I might run down to the yarn shop over lunch to pick something up for a swap. Something quick, and brightly colored. And feltable. And buttons! I love buttons. We're going to a comedy show tonight with my brother. And before that happens, we're going to stop at Dad's house to get one of my mom's sewing machines. Then I'm going to start hemming things, and maybe finish a dress I started making a long time ago, and bang out a couple pillows for Christmas. Maybe I'll use it for Christmas cards, too. We'll see. And I've got to make Renee's halloween costume. We already bought the fabric - it's all a matter of 4 quick seams. Then the show at Shadowbox tonight should be a good time.

Saturday is going to be all about finishing cleaning I started last weekend. I need to get the ceiling fans, take out the ac units, and clean out our middle room. We're going to use the living room as storage (yarn, books, movies, etc) and laundry hanging space over the winter, and live in the center room. I'll get that going this weekend.

Sunday we're going to the wilds! And that's exciting. And then we're going to the SNBA gala event. I don't know what that'll be like, but I know I've got to wear a dress. (Well, anything dressed up, so I'll wear a dress. And be pretty.) Hopefully we won't be out late, though. I don't like being out late on a weeknight.

No comments: