22 September, 2008

F'en Icord.

Okay, so it's not that bad. Now that I've figured out tension, etc for this bit. And, as soon as it's over, I get to start some stockinette flat knitting! Woo! But, after that, I get to wiggle it all around and I make a delightful klien bottle purse! And that excites me. I'm double stranding Cascade, Walnut and Heathered Sparro. They're lovely and mottled and pretty damn delightful, if I may say so. I'm going to like it, lots. Then I've got to rip out half an old sock, re-wind the yarns, and make some toes. Then Zaposa is going to teach me some magic loop magic. It'll be lovely. And I'll get a nice pair of worsted weight socks that are, magically, both the same length!

Fall TV is starting. Which makes sense, as fall did begin today. So we're watching the last season of Grey's Anatomy to make sure we're all caught up. We saw the premier of House last week - don't think I'm going to be as enamored with it this season. The surgery scene was just pretty weird. And Ugly Betty starts soon, and Numb3rs (which I'm totally going to nerd out on) and NCIS, which is stupidly showing at exactly the same time as Bones. Which makes me grumpy.

We might have just picked up a large project at work. Exceedingly large. Even though I was hardly involved, it still makes me excessively nervous. The whole thing was mostly a cluster, and so explaining that cluster to everyone ... well, let's just say that even we don't really understand all that went on. Seriously - we didn't have power for half the bid cycle, and that's just the beginning of all the murkiness. Eh.

No comments: