13 June, 2008

My friends Amy and Jennifer are getting married! In 10 days. Which is super exciting. They've asked that, instead of gifts, to donate dollars to the marriage equality fund, or something. But that's so boring! So I've come up with a cute little gift idea - small stuffed hearts! Just a few, something tiny and small. And I can use some of the rest of that rainbow yarn from Bam. What I should do is make a bunch, slap them on pin backs, and give them away to people for Pride. Well, make them flat, though. Don't stuff them. That'd be cuuuuute. Way cute. People would love them! Ahh!

But I hate Pride weekend. And Comfest. And all that crap. And it's all coming up, waay too soon. I don't really care to deal with the mess, is all.

Knitters' Connection is this weekend. I'll probably go hit the marketplace tonight, if I leave early enough. Tomorrow looks like it'll be a good day for bike riding, so I'll probably get in some of that. What else... Perhaps a ball game or two. I like baseball. :)

No comments: