12 June, 2008

I took a personal day yesterday. We went to the ball game tuesday night, and being outside for that long was just more than I was medicated for. So I was groggy and my face felt like I was going to explode. But whatever.

Got my package shipped off to El Salvador. That's good. It took long enough, but that's okay. I think I did okay on the book shopping. That was the most difficult thing, ever. I tried hard to pick out books for her, and not just books that I wanted to read / would enjoy reading. I need to pay off my library fines, and get some books reserved. I want to read : Gag Rule, The World Is Flat, The Big Switch, The Anatomist, and The Grave Secrets of Dinosaurs. I'm sure there are other things, too. Like things in the vein of Freakenomics.

I hear that Chrissy Hindes intends to open a restaurant in Columbus. It's actually been the gossip for a while now. I'd like that. All the veggie restaurants are pretty sub-par. Well, the affordable ones, at least. I'd like to have a place within walking distance that doesn't gross me out and isn't a chain. I mean, Northstar is pretty good, but the service sucks and there's no variety, and Zilla can only actually eat one thing on the menu. Anyway, that would be okay.

No comments: