27 February, 2009

We're going camping this weekend! In Hocking Hills! Woo!

I finished the wheel, and got it all put together. I'm working my way through my Shetland Triangle, Due Date: May 22nd. And I'm working through a dishcloth for gifties! Amazingly, we've made it to two Wednesday night knit nights in a row. Hey - we were busy for a while, and then we were sick, and then we were just tired, but we're getting there now. So ha! It's way awesome.

Rae is making this bag, and I'm utterly jealous. Liiiiike, freaking out jealous. Hopefully she won't use it - because I want it, I need it, I'm desperately in love with it.

Did I say that we're going camping this weekend? And that I haven't slept well all week? And that we're going drinking with my little brother tonight? He turned 21 this week, so we're taking him out! We'll hit the liquor store, a bar or two, great times! Annnnd, we made him specialty vodka. Hot dog vodka!!!! Chilli dog shots tonight, baby!*



*Umm, I personally think this is absolutely disgusting. But Rae and Little Brother are terribly excited, and I can't help but get caught up in it..

No comments: