15 December, 2008

I haven't been spinning at all, lately. We were both sick all last week, which meant I hardly even touched a knitting needle while Renee knitted practically an entire blanket. Eh, okay.

I started making dishclothes. I knitting one, but it hurt my hands too much. So I started crocheting them instead. I made a star one, and a circle, and a regular square. Then I did a square one with a pattern stitch. I started a tawashi one last night (an open square with 4 linked rings inside it) and it's interesting like. They've been great with my entire lack of focusing ability right now.

I'm going to spin tonight, though. I decided. I'm going to start on that ball of Louet again, because I think I miss spinning. And I think I've got a better conceptual idea of what's going on, at this point, so it'll be good to get my hands started at catching up with my head.

Yep yep.

No comments: