08 July, 2008

I've been working on the Murky Falling Water scarf a lot lately. It's a pretty easy knit at this point. We went to a flea market over the weekend, and it was great to do in the car on the drive. The flea market itself, however, was wretched. Now, I like flea markets and buying used "vintage" and generally old things. I love the tables filled with odd glassware and old tools. But, uh, the booths filled with dollar store cast-offs .... I could have done without. There were 4 or 5 places selling used DVDs. A "grocery store" selling close to expired cereal and baking mixes. Several pet store - with real animals, which is what confused me the most. The place is only open on the weekend - how are those animals being cared for during the week? Regardless.

I stole my brother's Guitar Hero the other day. Buttface was up laaaate playing. I think she plans on playing all day today, as well, that way she can kick my ass when I get home tonight. That's okay.

No comments: